Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BabyLegs!


As you can see, Olivia is having fun with Daddy and Ginger while I'm off at my 12 step program...


Hi, my name is Karen, and I'm a BabyLegsaholic. Ok, I admit...I'm an addict! I can't live without this new product I've stumbled upon...baby leg warmers! Olivia is sporting her new pair, which George says reminds him of Mork and Mindy, and then he proceeds to make the "nanu nanu" sign with his fingers. But I digress...these BabyLegs are the coolest thing ever! www.babylegs.net So convenient for diaper changes, under dresses instead of tights, & to protect little knees from hardwood floors. I could go on and on! On Friday, my friend Carmen and I (whose little Emilia is one day younger than Olivia) went to the BabyLegs open house (they are based here in Seattle). I could hardly contain myself amongst the vast selection. Keep checking back for more picks of Olivia modeling her BabyLegs!





No comments: