Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Best Buddies


It doesn't seem like that long ago that Olivia was riding solo in her wagon, with George pulling her and me waddling alongside, very pregnant. As they say, "time flies when you're having fun." Here we are now, March 2008, and Olivia has assumed the usual position in the wagon but now she has a co-pilot. I rigged a 5-point harness designed for use in shopping carts to the wagon seat. Nate can ride along, safely restrained. He had a great first wagon ride. He smiled and cooed the whole way down the road.

Our big boy is also quickly outgrowing his baby bath tub. He's sitting up quite well now so I decided to try him in the bathtub with Olivia. They both had a ball!



They sure seem to be enjoying sharing these sweet moments with one another. I know George and I are cherishing every one of them!

No comments: