Friday, May 09, 2008

show me some skin!

We've had some unseasonably warm days over the last few weeks. I'm not complaining! It's been great. I have had to dig through some of the hand-me-downs we've received though to find something for Nate to wear. It's funny for me to actually see Little Man's legs, or see his chubby little arms when he wears short-sleeves. I have had him covered from head to toe almost his whole life, since winter here in Montana drags on for what seems like half the year. doesn't he look just precious in his little short overalls?



He's also chasing me all around the house now that he's full-on crawling, and pulling up to standing every chance he gets. Here he is helping me unload the dishwasher. He does everything with a smile!



clean dishes! Yippee! those dimples make even this dull chore fun.

No comments: