Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Photo Shoot

The many attempts to make it up to Missoula for Christmas pictures have failed yet again. I finally accepted the fact that there is no way we are having Christmas portraits in time to use any of the pictures for our Christmas cards. So, I dressed the kids up in their coordinating outfits and attempted a photo shoot in front of the Christmas tree. Nathan was much more cooperative than Olivia. He was stuck in his Bumbo seat. Olivia did not want to sit still. IMAGINE! I like how in this picture, Nathan's got those two fingers up, as if to say, "Peace, bro." He's cool like that.

Finally I laid the kids down next to each other on top of our tree skirt and we had a bit more luck. In the end we got some cute pictures and one I feel was worthy of our Christmas card. You'll have to wait to see that one, but here are a few of my other favorites...




We're supposed to go see Santa on Thursday night. We'll see how that goes, and I'll be sure to post some pictures. HO HO HO!




No comments: