Saturday, December 08, 2007

Roll With It

We returned from our Thanksgiving trip pleasantly surprised that the snow was still here! I got Olivia all bundled up to go play outside and then...Nathan woke up from his nap. Knowing that Livy really needed to get outside and blow off some steam, I decided that Nathan would just have to come along too. I bundled him up, strapped him into his carseat, and placed him at the back of the sled for our trip down to the mailbox. He feel back asleep during the ride, and Olivia had a nice ride on the sled due to the improved weight distribution.


I am finding out more and more, especially now that I have two little ones, that sometimes you just have to roll with it! After the sled ride, Olivia played in the snow with Moose, feeding him snow and falling on the icy driveway. Nate slept in his carseat on top of our deep freezer while I straightened up the garage. The fresh air was good for all of us!

No comments: