Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nate Notes

Poor little guy is teething already. Lots of drooling and crankiness. We let him suck on a small ice cube the other night (in a mesh feeding bag) and he went to town. As you can see, he has no problem handling it on his own. All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. LOL
I've been putting Nate in the exersaucer that Olivia used. She rarely plays with it anymore except to push the cow button that says, "Mooooo. Cow. Vaca" and then plays Old McDonald. She sings along, "E-I-E-I-OHHHH." Anyways, she's not so sure that Nathan should be in HER toy. Yesterday she tell me, "HAVE ITTTTT!" We are working on the sharing thing and I try to encourage her to show Nathan how it works. She stuck her hand in the dragon hand puppet that's attached and put it in Nathan's face with a fierce, "Roarrrr!" How cute is that? Nathan liked it too, so much that he SNORTED for the first time. Olivia giggled and said, "Mama, Nate funny. Nate pig!" Thank goodness for moments like these that get me through the other times when I want to pull my hair out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the joy of teething already. Noah's doing it too but no teeth to show for it, just screaming. Good idea with the excersaucer..I haven't tried Noah in ours yet but he probably would enjoy it, now I'll have to give it a whirl.