Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let It Snow!

It started snowing, and kept snowing, and kept snowing. Before we knew it, we had over a foot of snow outside by the Monday before Thanksgiving. I had to drag both kids out in the storm that morning for an emergent doctor's appointment for Olivia. We made it there and back safely, but I got the car stuck in the driveway when I was pulling back in. LOL I was so frustrated, I didn't think to take a picture of that, but it would have been the perfect addition to this batch of pictures of us having fun in the snow. Here's Olivia on Sunday night as the snow was falling... I tried to keep her from eating the snow, but fortunately, it was all freshly fallen so there was no risk of any yellow stuff. The next day, George was off. He and Olivia made a Snow Woman (see in background) and then did a little sledding around the neighborhood. Olivia kept face-planting in the snow when she would forget to hold onto the sled. Other than that, she had lots of fun!

No comments: