Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Biggy Car

Gosh, I feel like I've been playing musical cars this last year. This will be the third car I have driven in the space of one year, but I think we finally got it right. After our sledding debaucle, and the cramps George gets in his butt when he squeezes himself into the Passat, I decided we needed to get a BIG 4x4 with third row seating. We were lucky enough to find something we really like and it's not costing us much more per month. Olivia calls it the "Biggy car."


So, my new "baby" is a 2003 Ford Expedition XLT with a 5.4L Triton V8. Watch out soccer moms! Va-room!

2 comments:

Cheryl and Greg Morton said...

Hey congrats on the new car! We are starting to get the new car itch. The green machine is at the point of our lives that it can't keep up with us trekking on beaches and mountains. On another note, do you guys have a webcam? If so, we can skype you!

Unknown said...

Oooh, so purty! I'm jealous! We don't have a nice big car right now but we'll be needing one soon, maybe I'll have to check out that model!